Visit with us, catch up, and get connected
as we share the journey of becoming parents through adoption.

Wednesday

Yard Sale Form!

Please take a moment and click THIS to see this fab form I created to keep up with all of the Yard Sale details! It took me about 3 minutes to realize I need a form with a spreadsheet and data sorted for this to be as great as I want it to be!!!

We are super excited, working on t-shirt logo's and yard sale plans as we filter thru all of the paperwork for the home study.  I realize we have been a little bit quiet since the orientation, it was overwhelming to say the least.  But we realize that this process is a trust of faith for us and for others, and being negative really is just not productive.  Let's all just get thru the extensive testing and baby proofing and we will get that little baby at the end!!!

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement this week ... it has not gone unnoticed and unappreciated.  We adore each and every one of you.

So now, GO LOOK AT THIS FORM!!!  And tell me what you think, I am in love with it =)

Much, much love ...
Form-making-organized-mommy-in-training

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kristin!
    Thank you so much for ordering two bracelets and for leaving me such a wonderful note too!
    I would definitely like to keep in touch while we're on our adoption journey. I feel like, Finally! I've got someone to talk to who really understands what we're going through over here!
    So thank you for even offering and suggesting it. I truly appreciate it. We're actually in the thinking phase of planning a yard sale too b/c we've got a lot of stuff that we need to get rid of before our next move. Good luck on your yard sale!

    ReplyDelete