Visit with us, catch up, and get connected
as we share the journey of becoming parents through adoption.

Tuesday

We are formal!

We have submitted our formal application along with our first big chunk of change =)
Things feel good, the application was more fun than stressful, and badda bing badda boom!  We are all formal!

Next Friday May 6th is our day long orientation session, fitting since it is Mother's Day weekend!  Then an evening the following Tuesday ... and on to the home study!  It seems to be happening in perfect timing, our personal savings is matching up with the fees as they come along.  And, Chickie Crafts is TAKING OFF!  I now know why God put this idea in my heart so long ago ... it was never for a job, it was for my little pea!  I have deeply enjoyed getting to hand make each card for the person donating ... contact me today if you are interested!

So, keep those prayers and happy thoughts coming ... we are on our way, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment